Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I re enable this notification??? "after this plays do you want to keep playing or clear the music you previously queued?"

this feature use to save me from obliterating my queue regularly but now it no longer asks. This has been happening since updating to 16.4. Is it no longer a feature cos many people complained about it? Is there a way to turn it back on? I never turned it off.

iPhone 12 mini

Posted on Apr 2, 2023 6:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2023 5:11 PM

That’s the problem tho, it doesn’t ask me. It use to. It no longer does

2 replies

Apr 3, 2023 8:57 AM in response to NicholasModular

As mentioned in Add music to your queue to play next on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device, "If you play music that's not in your queue, you'll see an option to clear your music queue. If you choose Clear, then the music in your queue is replaced with the music you've selected to play." Only if you start playing music that is not part of your queue will it ask this question.

How do I re enable this notification??? "after this plays do you want to keep playing or clear the music you previously queued?"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.