Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Widgets not working on iPhone 12 Pro Max

Dude come on I’m seriously tired of my iPhone having so many bugs and glitches.

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 12:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 12:59 AM

garcia165 Said:

"Widgets not working on iPhone 12 Pro Max: Dude come on I’m seriously tired of my iPhone having so many bugs and glitches."

-------

Thank you for the screenshot,

Getting this to Work Fine:

Set this up anew, as if you were to sell it. Perform as instead here, including the iCloud logout:  What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. Backup what need be, prior to performing this. All would go to default, and the bugs and glitches would be expected to go away.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2023 12:59 AM in response to garcia165

garcia165 Said:

"Widgets not working on iPhone 12 Pro Max: Dude come on I’m seriously tired of my iPhone having so many bugs and glitches."

-------

Thank you for the screenshot,

Getting this to Work Fine:

Set this up anew, as if you were to sell it. Perform as instead here, including the iCloud logout:  What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. Backup what need be, prior to performing this. All would go to default, and the bugs and glitches would be expected to go away.

Apr 4, 2023 12:42 AM in response to garcia165

This is a user-to-user forum.

Apple Support Community Forum

This is Apple Support Community forum, for user-to-user interaction for information & idea sharing between users, if need be, extend support on technical know-how in handling Apple products from more experienced fellow users, This is not the right forum to discuss with Apple Inc.

Widgets not working on iPhone 12 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.