Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get rid of the CalDAV pop up on my iPhone?

How do I get rid of the CalDAV pop up?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 4:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2023 1:47 AM

If you are seeing a CalDAV pop-up on your iPhone, it is likely because your device is trying to connect to a CalDAV account or server that is no longer active or has incorrect login credentials. Here are some steps you can take to get rid of the CalDAV pop-up:

1. Go to your iPhone's "Settings" app and select Calendar > Accounts
  2. Look for the CalDAV account that is causing the pop-up and tap on it.
  3. If the account has incorrect login credentials, update them to the correct username and password.
  4. If the account is no longer active, you can either delete it or disable it by toggling the switch next to it.
  5. Once you have made the necessary changes, exit the Calendar > Accounts menu and check to see if the CalDAV pop-up has disappeared.

If the pop-up continues to appear, you may need to reset your iPhone's network settings by going to "Settings" > "General" > "Reset" > "Reset Network Settings." This will erase all of your Wi-Fi passwords and other network settings, so make sure you have them handy before proceeding.

Please see the pic below

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 5, 2023 1:47 AM in response to 14Update

If you are seeing a CalDAV pop-up on your iPhone, it is likely because your device is trying to connect to a CalDAV account or server that is no longer active or has incorrect login credentials. Here are some steps you can take to get rid of the CalDAV pop-up:

1. Go to your iPhone's "Settings" app and select Calendar > Accounts
  2. Look for the CalDAV account that is causing the pop-up and tap on it.
  3. If the account has incorrect login credentials, update them to the correct username and password.
  4. If the account is no longer active, you can either delete it or disable it by toggling the switch next to it.
  5. Once you have made the necessary changes, exit the Calendar > Accounts menu and check to see if the CalDAV pop-up has disappeared.

If the pop-up continues to appear, you may need to reset your iPhone's network settings by going to "Settings" > "General" > "Reset" > "Reset Network Settings." This will erase all of your Wi-Fi passwords and other network settings, so make sure you have them handy before proceeding.

Please see the pic below

How do I get rid of the CalDAV pop up on my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.