Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

plugin problems

If I want to use instruments such as Cinematic Strings hosted within the Kontakt 7 player app., if I click on the Kontakt logo in the plugins list, in the past it would load the Kontakt GUI with a list of choices, Cinematic Strings being one of them and I'd then click on that item and its user interface would then load.

Now it just loads the list shown in this screenshot and I don't know how to get back the proper user interface view. Same thing happens with some other external plugins, but not the in-house ones like compression, amps etc.

The same thing is happening in Logic. I reset my Keystation 88 back to its factory settings in case I'd triggered the above list in error and it had stuck with that as a default one instead, but nothing changed.

I've plainly done something basic in error and hopefully someone will nod their head and say I'm an idiot and all I need to do is. . . .! Help needed please.

I recently updated to Monterey but I can't be certain this issue only happened after doing so.

iMac 21.5″ 4K

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 5:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 6:29 AM

You probably need to reach out to the Kontakt folks.

Similar questions

1 reply

plugin problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.