Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone and apple watch

I cant seem to get my watch to vibrate and my phone to play my notification sound for messages/txts. Can this be done? My watch vibrates but the phone doesn’t make a noise

Apple Watch Ultra, watchOS 9

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 8:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 10:16 AM

Be aware that notifications appear on your Apple Watch or iPhone, but not both. If your iPhone is unlocked, you get notifications on your iPhone instead of your Apple Watch. If your iPhone is locked or asleep, you get notifications on your Apple Watch, unless your Apple Watch is locked. That said, see the 'Customize your Apple Watch notification settings' section in:

Notifications on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2023 10:16 AM in response to alphageek911

Be aware that notifications appear on your Apple Watch or iPhone, but not both. If your iPhone is unlocked, you get notifications on your iPhone instead of your Apple Watch. If your iPhone is locked or asleep, you get notifications on your Apple Watch, unless your Apple Watch is locked. That said, see the 'Customize your Apple Watch notification settings' section in:

Notifications on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Iphone and apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.