Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After updating iPhone to iOS 16.4 my battery health dropped to 1 percent

I bought iphone 14 plus a few days ago, after updating to iOS 16.4 my battery health dropped to 1 percent. My phone only counted 25 battery cycles. Now the battery health is showing 99 percent. Another problem is my setting beta profile did not show

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 9:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 10:05 AM

Hello Shanu_29!

About the battery’s Maximum Capacity dropping to 99%, I want to assure you that this is normal. It is only when the Maximum Capacity drops to 80% or lower that you should see about having the battery replaced.

Now I have a question for you, if you permit me to ask it.

You said: “My phone only counted 25 battery cycles.” Where did you find the number of charge/battery cycles?

I hope this is helpful, and thanks in advance!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2023 10:05 AM in response to Shanu_29

Hello Shanu_29!

About the battery’s Maximum Capacity dropping to 99%, I want to assure you that this is normal. It is only when the Maximum Capacity drops to 80% or lower that you should see about having the battery replaced.

Now I have a question for you, if you permit me to ask it.

You said: “My phone only counted 25 battery cycles.” Where did you find the number of charge/battery cycles?

I hope this is helpful, and thanks in advance!

After updating iPhone to iOS 16.4 my battery health dropped to 1 percent

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.