Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i recover a deleted voicemail?

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 7:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 8:25 PM

emma_b_ Said:

"how do i recover a deleted voicemail?"

-------

Troubleshooting Deleted Voicemail:

Contact your Carrier:

Restoring the iPhone from a backup you not be successful. If they are deleted, then they are deleted. So, from here, go through your Carrier, seeing what service they have for recovering Voicemail.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2023 8:25 PM in response to emma_b_

emma_b_ Said:

"how do i recover a deleted voicemail?"

-------

Troubleshooting Deleted Voicemail:

Contact your Carrier:

Restoring the iPhone from a backup you not be successful. If they are deleted, then they are deleted. So, from here, go through your Carrier, seeing what service they have for recovering Voicemail.

Apr 4, 2023 8:12 PM in response to emma_b_

I assume it is not in the Deleted Messages folder. Other than that I can think of 2 possible ways.

The first would be to restore to a previous backup that had it. Once it is restored, you can save the voicemail, then restore back to your latest backup.

The second way would be to contact the carrier. The carrier is the one the actually handle the voicemails. It could be deleted from the phone and still available through the carrier.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.