Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to delete a widget on my home screen

HI,

I don't see delete option for one of a widget and there is nothing on the bookmark. The app does not exists on settings and need your help to clean it up.

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 5, 2023 1:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2023 1:40 AM

Hey there,

This app has configuration profile and you have to delete it to be able to delete this app , follow this steps to learn how to do that:

• Go to Settings > General > Profiles or Profiles & Device Management,* then tap the app’s configuration profile.
    • Then tap Delete Profile. If asked, enter your device passcode, then tap Delete.

and then Restart your iPhone

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 5, 2023 1:40 AM in response to Vageesh_adavi

Hey there,

This app has configuration profile and you have to delete it to be able to delete this app , follow this steps to learn how to do that:

• Go to Settings > General > Profiles or Profiles & Device Management,* then tap the app’s configuration profile.
    • Then tap Delete Profile. If asked, enter your device passcode, then tap Delete.

and then Restart your iPhone

Unable to delete a widget on my home screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.