Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't seem to update my payment method for my apple account - it has told me to contact support

How do I update my payment method for my apple account - I can't do it on my IPhone or my computer

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Apr 5, 2023 1:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2023 2:28 AM

See -> Add a payment method to your Apple ID -> Add a payment method to your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

• if you use your Apple Account balance, you need to set your Apple Account balance as your default payment.

If you need to change or update your Apple ID payment method

If you need to change or update your Apple ID payment method - Apple Support

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple Account balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

If you have a valid payment method on file, instead of buying or order an App Store & iTunes gift card, you can Add money to your Apple Account balance anytime, no gift card needed, see -> Apple Gift Card - Apple (UK) 

If you still need help, get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 5, 2023 2:28 AM in response to hayleyoettli

See -> Add a payment method to your Apple ID -> Add a payment method to your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

• if you use your Apple Account balance, you need to set your Apple Account balance as your default payment.

If you need to change or update your Apple ID payment method

If you need to change or update your Apple ID payment method - Apple Support

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple Account balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

If you have a valid payment method on file, instead of buying or order an App Store & iTunes gift card, you can Add money to your Apple Account balance anytime, no gift card needed, see -> Apple Gift Card - Apple (UK) 

If you still need help, get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

I can't seem to update my payment method for my apple account - it has told me to contact support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.