You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch ultra doesn’t sync digital car key in wallet

Hi. I used to have my digital car key in my Apple Watch wallet but now it’s missing. I can’t seem sync the key from my iPhone wallet to my Apple Watch Ultra wallet. Please help

Apple Watch Ultra

Posted on Apr 5, 2023 4:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2023 4:27 PM

Hi Shamblz08,

You can manually add your car key to your Apple Watch. In the Apple Watch app on your paired iPhone, tap Wallet & Apple Pay > the Add button next to your car key. If you get a new iPhone or reset your current iPhone, you have to set up your car key in the Wallet app again.

Click here to view a Apple Support page with more information.

Thanks, R.L.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 5, 2023 4:27 PM in response to Shamblz08

Hi Shamblz08,

You can manually add your car key to your Apple Watch. In the Apple Watch app on your paired iPhone, tap Wallet & Apple Pay > the Add button next to your car key. If you get a new iPhone or reset your current iPhone, you have to set up your car key in the Wallet app again.

Click here to view a Apple Support page with more information.

Thanks, R.L.

Apple Watch ultra doesn’t sync digital car key in wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.