Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Website Layout issue on the Mobile Device

Why is my website not functioning correctly on the iPhone 14? I've noticed that users are experiencing issues when accessing a site on this device, and I'm unsure of what the problem might be. Are there any known compatibility issues between the iPhone 14 and certain website features? Or could the issue be related to my website's code? Any insights or advice would be greatly appreciated.

[Link Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 14

Posted on Apr 6, 2023 12:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2023 12:59 AM

Hi there! Have you checked whether most of the issues that users are experiencing on your website on iPhone 14 are happening from the backend? It's possible that the problem might be related to your website's code or any compatibility issues between the iPhone 14 and certain website features. I would suggest reviewing your website's code and checking for any errors or compatibility issues that might be causing the problem. Additionally, you can try testing your website on different devices and browsers to see if the issue is limited to the iPhone 14. Let me know if you need any further assistance!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 6, 2023 12:59 AM in response to buzz224

Hi there! Have you checked whether most of the issues that users are experiencing on your website on iPhone 14 are happening from the backend? It's possible that the problem might be related to your website's code or any compatibility issues between the iPhone 14 and certain website features. I would suggest reviewing your website's code and checking for any errors or compatibility issues that might be causing the problem. Additionally, you can try testing your website on different devices and browsers to see if the issue is limited to the iPhone 14. Let me know if you need any further assistance!

Website Layout issue on the Mobile Device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.