Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

quick battery drain on my brand new iphone 13? will the problem resolve over time or is there some hardware issue??

i got my first iphone just yesterday and it drained pretty quickly although after recharging it from 0 to 100% it got better but still not as good as i expected??

will it get better over the days and should i be concerned?

it’s like -40% in the span 4,1 hours of just scrolling through the internet

Posted on Apr 6, 2023 1:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2023 4:43 AM

Hello,

With any new phone there are always maintenance and indexing tasks to be performed. It should settle down in a few days. These are the standard steps for short battery life: 

1) Have you tried a restart?  If not, do it now.

2) Go to Settings > Battery > BATTERY USAGE BY APP to see the apps that are consuming your battery.

Good luck.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 6, 2023 4:43 AM in response to LiliaS1

Hello,

With any new phone there are always maintenance and indexing tasks to be performed. It should settle down in a few days. These are the standard steps for short battery life: 

1) Have you tried a restart?  If not, do it now.

2) Go to Settings > Battery > BATTERY USAGE BY APP to see the apps that are consuming your battery.

Good luck.

quick battery drain on my brand new iphone 13? will the problem resolve over time or is there some hardware issue??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.