Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Creative Pebble v3 on MacBook Air M1

When the speaker are directly connected to a USB-C port on the MacBook everything works fine.

When it is connecter on a docking (I have tried 2 different docking) the speaker reboots itself every time I hit the volume up ou down button on the MacBook.

I made 2 firmware updates on the Pebble speaker and the issue remains.

The same setup connected to my Windows laptop works just fine.

MacBook Air (M1, 2020)

Posted on Apr 6, 2023 6:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2023 12:18 AM

Hi there!

Since this unexpected behavior involves a product not made by Apple, the best source of help is the company or person who made it—its vendor or developer.

Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

Jack

Similar questions

7 replies

Jan 2, 2024 11:49 AM in response to ObiNobY

It seems that it is a power issue. Connected on a USB-A port on some actions the speaker reboot itself. On a true USB-C port I did not experience the problem at all.

The fix is to not use the included USB-A adapter. Connect the speaker directly in a USB-C port on your computer.

If using a docking station, make sure that it provide enough power through its USB-C ports.

Creative Pebble v3 on MacBook Air M1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.