Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reactivate Appletv Expired Trial Version

I had Appletv app on my Samsung TV which I allowed to expire last year when I didn't find enough things to watch in my interest areas. I stream through an Amazon Firetv Stick 4k. I discovered that now there are a lot of things I want to watch so tried to reactivate my subscription. Non of the steps found in the Community or elsewhere on the Internet allowed me to do this. For example, in the Apple TV app settings the expired app name is greyed out so I can't select it. Apparently, there aren't people to talk to so I'm asking this new question in the Community.

FireTVStick4K(2018)/Soundbar(2019),

Posted on Apr 6, 2023 9:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2023 5:16 PM

Hi BuffMystery, 

Thank you for posting to the Apple Support Communities. 

You may check installing the Apple TV app to your TV again. You can also reset the Apple TV app if you are noticing issues. Please review the following Apple Support article for additional information on this: Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device

If there is an account issue, you may want to check your Apple ID settings to be sure your account is ready to make purchases: Get your Apple ID ready for purchases or downloads on your Apple TV

Please reply back here if you need more help. 

Cheers! 

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2023 5:16 PM in response to BuffMystery

Hi BuffMystery, 

Thank you for posting to the Apple Support Communities. 

You may check installing the Apple TV app to your TV again. You can also reset the Apple TV app if you are noticing issues. Please review the following Apple Support article for additional information on this: Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device

If there is an account issue, you may want to check your Apple ID settings to be sure your account is ready to make purchases: Get your Apple ID ready for purchases or downloads on your Apple TV

Please reply back here if you need more help. 

Cheers! 

Reactivate Appletv Expired Trial Version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.