You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone14 Plus Front Camera Time Lapse Is Not Working

I just bought my iPhone14 Plus last month and whenever I tried to do Time Lapse video through front camera, it’s not working, there’s no video in my Photos and it’ll became laggy when I tried to record. Does anyone have the same problem? Do you know how to fix it?

iPhone 14 Plus

Posted on Apr 7, 2023 2:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2023 7:23 AM

Hello _ip14plus,

We would like to see how we can help you with your iPhones Camera not working as expected. Which iOS version are you currently running? Go to Settings > General > About for the version. Let's check the storage available for the device currently. Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage. Check out the steps in this link as well: If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working - Apple Support

1. "Remove any case, accessory, or film that might block the camera or flash or that places a magnet near the camera.
  2. Test the camera by trying to take a photo.
  3. Test the LED flash:
    1. Try the flashlight in Control Center on your iPhone or Control Center on your iPad. On an iPhone X or later or an iPad, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen. On an iPhone 8 or earlier, swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen.
    2. Tap the Flashlight button Flashlight icon.

If the flash works only sometimes, open the Camera app and tap the flash button to choose a different setting."

Get back to us with these details so that we have a better understanding of the issue, and we can go from there.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 10, 2023 7:23 AM in response to _ip14plus

Hello _ip14plus,

We would like to see how we can help you with your iPhones Camera not working as expected. Which iOS version are you currently running? Go to Settings > General > About for the version. Let's check the storage available for the device currently. Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage. Check out the steps in this link as well: If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working - Apple Support

1. "Remove any case, accessory, or film that might block the camera or flash or that places a magnet near the camera.
  2. Test the camera by trying to take a photo.
  3. Test the LED flash:
    1. Try the flashlight in Control Center on your iPhone or Control Center on your iPad. On an iPhone X or later or an iPad, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen. On an iPhone 8 or earlier, swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen.
    2. Tap the Flashlight button Flashlight icon.

If the flash works only sometimes, open the Camera app and tap the flash button to choose a different setting."

Get back to us with these details so that we have a better understanding of the issue, and we can go from there.

Cheers!

My iPhone14 Plus Front Camera Time Lapse Is Not Working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.