Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone SE (2020] camera burst mode not working

The SE camera burst mode is supposedly engaged by holding down the shutter button, but instead that starts movie recording. What am I doing wrong?

iPhone SE

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 9:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 1:15 AM

The camera modes built into your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch help you take the ideal photo or video. Swipe left or right on the camera screen to switch to a different mode. You can choose from photo, video, time-lapse, slo-mo, square, Portrait, and pano modes.

Use camera modes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 24, 2021 1:15 AM in response to azartguy

The camera modes built into your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch help you take the ideal photo or video. Swipe left or right on the camera screen to switch to a different mode. You can choose from photo, video, time-lapse, slo-mo, square, Portrait, and pano modes.

Use camera modes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Nov 24, 2021 11:32 PM in response to SravanKrA

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. On the SE 2020 camera in photo mode when I hold down the shutter button to take burst photos, it starts video recording instead. The link you posted says "...you can press and hold the shutter button to take a quick burst of photos. Just let go of the shutter button to stop." What am I doing wrong?

iPhone SE (2020] camera burst mode not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.