Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

US Holidays on iOS calendar but not icloud.com

Hello,

Is it expected behavior to have subscribed to US Holidays in iOS but for them not to appear in the calendar on icloud.com.

The subscribed calendar is on my iOS device and is working well, same with my birthdays calendar, which references birthdays in my contacts. Neither are showing up in my iclouc.com calendar. US Holidays is a subscribed calendar, birthdays is not.

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16.4.

Thank you,

Wes

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Apr 7, 2023 10:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2023 10:56 AM

Hi WesleyBoudreau, 

Thank you for posting to the Apple Support Communities. 

You may have already subscribed to these calendars locally with your iPhone. Try adding the calendar subscriptions using your iCloud account as well. The following Apple Support article explains more: 

If there still appears to be an issue with your iCloud calendars syncing with your devices, use this next article to troubleshoot: If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync

Cheers! 

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2023 10:56 AM in response to WesleyBoudreau

Hi WesleyBoudreau, 

Thank you for posting to the Apple Support Communities. 

You may have already subscribed to these calendars locally with your iPhone. Try adding the calendar subscriptions using your iCloud account as well. The following Apple Support article explains more: 

If there still appears to be an issue with your iCloud calendars syncing with your devices, use this next article to troubleshoot: If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync

Cheers! 

US Holidays on iOS calendar but not icloud.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.