Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Fitness / Apple Health Not Importing from Nike Run Club

As you can see from the first screenshot, it used to import no problem. I have not changed anything in sharing/permissions, but all of a sudden the runs I’m recording via my iPod and Nike Run Club aren’t showing up in my Health or Fitness apps.

By default, since it’s not showing up in Health or Fitness, it doesn’t import into My Fitness Pal either.

What gives?

iPod, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 7, 2023 12:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2023 12:01 PM

Hi undies78,

Make sure both apps are set up to sync they’re respective data to the Health app on your iPhone: Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Add information from other apps
1. Open the Health app.
2. Tap your profile picture in the upper-right corner 
3. Under Privacy, tap Apps. You can see apps that you already own that are compatible with Health. If you don't see an app, it might not be compatible. 
4. Tap an app and turn on the health categories that you want that app to track.
You might also need to open the app and adjust its settings to allow it to share data with Health. 

Should the issue persist, please reach out to support in your region here: Get Support

Regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2023 12:01 PM in response to undies78

Hi undies78,

Make sure both apps are set up to sync they’re respective data to the Health app on your iPhone: Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Add information from other apps
1. Open the Health app.
2. Tap your profile picture in the upper-right corner 
3. Under Privacy, tap Apps. You can see apps that you already own that are compatible with Health. If you don't see an app, it might not be compatible. 
4. Tap an app and turn on the health categories that you want that app to track.
You might also need to open the app and adjust its settings to allow it to share data with Health. 

Should the issue persist, please reach out to support in your region here: Get Support

Regards.

Apr 10, 2023 2:55 PM in response to undies78

Hi undies78,

Here you go, these selections will get you to the contact options:

Get Support > In the section "Tell us what’s happening" type in Health data > iPhone > Should give you the available contact options.

Or, you can call the number for your location from this page: Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Ask for Health support.

Take care!

Apr 10, 2023 1:27 PM in response to SnickZ.

Yes, thank you. It's all set up correctly - all the apps that are supposed to be sharing are checked off, all the permissions are set. As you can see by the photos, it sometimes works. I'll go for a run and it will get logged on my iPod in Nike Run Club. Then when I'm back and connected to wifi, Nike Run Club on my iPod syncs with Nike Run Club on my iPhone, and then is imported into Health and Fitness.

But many times, it does not. Today, for example, Nike Run Club on my phone shows my Monday Morning Run - 3.16mi at 9:44am, etc. But Health shows Walking + Running Distance at 4:10pm at 0.97mi.

So I guess I need more support. I clicked on that link you sent, but where do I go from there? Can I just show them this support question?

Apple Fitness / Apple Health Not Importing from Nike Run Club

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.