Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Finger print

I can not open my iPad with my finger print

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Apr 7, 2023 11:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2023 7:10 AM

If Touch ID isn't working on your iPad, read this support article --> If Touch ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

"Follow these steps. Try using Touch ID after each step: Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS. Make sure that your fingers and the Home button are clean and dry.* For the Home button, use a clean, lint-free cloth to wipe off any dirt or debris. Your finger should cover the Home button completely, touching the surrounding metal ring. While Touch ID is scanning, you shouldn't tap too quickly or move your finger around. If you're using a case or screen protector, make sure it doesn't"

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2023 7:10 AM in response to Johnnyc1503

If Touch ID isn't working on your iPad, read this support article --> If Touch ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

"Follow these steps. Try using Touch ID after each step: Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS. Make sure that your fingers and the Home button are clean and dry.* For the Home button, use a clean, lint-free cloth to wipe off any dirt or debris. Your finger should cover the Home button completely, touching the surrounding metal ring. While Touch ID is scanning, you shouldn't tap too quickly or move your finger around. If you're using a case or screen protector, make sure it doesn't"

Finger print

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.