Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to report my stolen iPhone?

earlier today in the morning I asked questions about a stolen iPhone and I received some information from you, but unfortunately I did not understand well and I am not able to use some of the suggested tips for help, like for example find my device, because my iPhone 13mini just disappeared from my iCloud and I reported everything to the police, but they can't do anything except report me, can you send me the exact link where I can report my stolen device, so the device is no longer seen as mine on. icloud, thank you very much

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 8, 2023 10:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2023 10:23 AM

Here is the link explaining what to do if your iPhone is stolen: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

2 replies

Apr 11, 2023 9:18 AM in response to franka113

"...so the device is no longer seen as mine on. icloud, thank you very much..."

Warning, if you remove the iPhone from your account you are gifting it to the finder/thief. Let it remain there for a year. Do not remove the lost iPhone from your account!

"...so the device is no longer seen as mine on. icloud, thank you very much..."

What intrigues me is that you said it - the iPhone 13 mini - has already gone from your iCloud Find My list? So either you already removed it, or someone managed to obtain your iCloud password by subterfuge and has removed it themselves.

How to report my stolen iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.