Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

whom should I contact for my MacBook air problem? Any Phone number?

whom should I contact for my MacBook air problem?

Any Phone number?

MacBook Air 13″, OS X 10.10

Posted on Apr 9, 2023 8:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2023 8:31 AM

Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

Keep in mind, free Apple contact for software issues is limited to 90 days. Hardware issues is 1 year. A purchase of AppleCare warranty extends the time offered on both on the support tab. This forum offers moderated access to end users who can help each other on a wide variety of problems. I'm actually an Apple Certified Tech, though no longer working under an Apple Authorized Service Provider. So you can get good knowledge here even out of warranty.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2023 8:31 AM in response to KiritSuthar

Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

Keep in mind, free Apple contact for software issues is limited to 90 days. Hardware issues is 1 year. A purchase of AppleCare warranty extends the time offered on both on the support tab. This forum offers moderated access to end users who can help each other on a wide variety of problems. I'm actually an Apple Certified Tech, though no longer working under an Apple Authorized Service Provider. So you can get good knowledge here even out of warranty.

whom should I contact for my MacBook air problem? Any Phone number?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.