Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t remember my original Password that I set up my Apple Watch with. What can I do?? I do have the same user name

I can’t remember my original password that I set up my Apple Watch with. I have a brand new Apple iPhone SE, and I am having trouble pairing them- without my original password??

Apple Watch SE, 9

Posted on Apr 9, 2023 10:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2023 10:31 AM

If you have forgotten the password that you used to set up your Apple Watch, you can reset it by following these steps:

1. Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
  2. Tap on the "My Watch" tab.
  3. Tap on "General" > "Reset".
  4. Tap on "Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings".
  5. Enter your Apple ID password when prompted.
  6. Wait for the reset process to complete.

Once the reset is complete, you can set up your Apple Watch again with a new password or use the same password that you previously used if you remember it. Keep in mind that resetting your Apple Watch will erase all of the content and settings on the watch, so make sure to backup any important data before proceeding with the reset.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2023 10:31 AM in response to BellaSaige58

If you have forgotten the password that you used to set up your Apple Watch, you can reset it by following these steps:

1. Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
  2. Tap on the "My Watch" tab.
  3. Tap on "General" > "Reset".
  4. Tap on "Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings".
  5. Enter your Apple ID password when prompted.
  6. Wait for the reset process to complete.

Once the reset is complete, you can set up your Apple Watch again with a new password or use the same password that you previously used if you remember it. Keep in mind that resetting your Apple Watch will erase all of the content and settings on the watch, so make sure to backup any important data before proceeding with the reset.

I don’t remember my original Password that I set up my Apple Watch with. What can I do?? I do have the same user name

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.