Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods Pro will not turn on

My AirPods were low battery so I charged them and three hours later they will not turn on at all or light up. I had them on a fast charger, are those damaging to AirPods? Are AirPods Pro known for sudden failure? What do I do?

AirPods Pro

Posted on Apr 9, 2023 5:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2023 12:54 AM

It shouldn't be harmful if your AirPods have been connected to a Fast Charger. It doesn't sound like your AirPods have charged at all. If you can, try a different charger and cable.

You can also try resetting your AirPods. First, delete your AirPods from your iPhone, go to SettingsBluetoothAirPodsForget This Device. Also open the Find app and remove your AirPods from Devices for a fresh start.

Then, open the lid and hold the pair button on the back of the case inside for approx. 15 seconds until the LED light first flashes orange, then white. If the diode lights up, your AirPods are alive - reconnect them to your iPhone.

If, after trying a different charger and cable - as well as trying to reset your AirPods, you still can't get them to life, then you may need to have an authorized Apple repairer look at them.

Find more information about this here:

AirPods Repair & Service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2023 12:54 AM in response to AlexisGY

It shouldn't be harmful if your AirPods have been connected to a Fast Charger. It doesn't sound like your AirPods have charged at all. If you can, try a different charger and cable.

You can also try resetting your AirPods. First, delete your AirPods from your iPhone, go to SettingsBluetoothAirPodsForget This Device. Also open the Find app and remove your AirPods from Devices for a fresh start.

Then, open the lid and hold the pair button on the back of the case inside for approx. 15 seconds until the LED light first flashes orange, then white. If the diode lights up, your AirPods are alive - reconnect them to your iPhone.

If, after trying a different charger and cable - as well as trying to reset your AirPods, you still can't get them to life, then you may need to have an authorized Apple repairer look at them.

Find more information about this here:

AirPods Repair & Service - Apple Support

AirPods Pro will not turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.