Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to track my iPhone?

How can I track my lost phone

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 10, 2023 5:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2023 5:43 PM

Assuming that you enabled the Find My option on the phone......

Log onto www.icloud.com/find from any browser and enter your Apple ID and Password

The phone will not usually appear on the map if the battery has run down or the phone does not have an Internet connection where it is located. All that you can do is keep trying to see if the status of the phone has changed.

More info here:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Be extremely careful if you receive a message from "Apple" or "Apple Support" that indicates that your phone has been found.....and they just need a bit more info from you to be able to return the phone. This is a scam that is trying to trick you into providing your Apple ID and Password so the bad guys can erase the phone and sell it. Apple will never send a message like this.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2023 5:43 PM in response to Whalleyman

Assuming that you enabled the Find My option on the phone......

Log onto www.icloud.com/find from any browser and enter your Apple ID and Password

The phone will not usually appear on the map if the battery has run down or the phone does not have an Internet connection where it is located. All that you can do is keep trying to see if the status of the phone has changed.

More info here:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Be extremely careful if you receive a message from "Apple" or "Apple Support" that indicates that your phone has been found.....and they just need a bit more info from you to be able to return the phone. This is a scam that is trying to trick you into providing your Apple ID and Password so the bad guys can erase the phone and sell it. Apple will never send a message like this.

How to track my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.