Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I check my iPhone to see if it’s been hacked?

How do I check phone to see if it’s been hacked. I received a warning that popped up on the screen

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max, 16

Posted on Apr 10, 2023 5:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2023 5:33 PM

Unless you have given your phone to someone with evil knowledge for an hour or so and also provided them with your Apple ID and Password, your phone is not hacked.

The message that you saw and others like that you will see in the future are scams about 99.99% of the time that are simply trying to trick you into buying useless software that will do nothing to help your phone, but it will help to line the pockets of the guys who are selling the junk software.

Delete the message and move forward.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2023 5:33 PM in response to Adrienne Simmons

Unless you have given your phone to someone with evil knowledge for an hour or so and also provided them with your Apple ID and Password, your phone is not hacked.

The message that you saw and others like that you will see in the future are scams about 99.99% of the time that are simply trying to trick you into buying useless software that will do nothing to help your phone, but it will help to line the pockets of the guys who are selling the junk software.

Delete the message and move forward.

How do I check my iPhone to see if it’s been hacked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.