You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't sign out from Apple ID

Hi! I'm on my private Mac trying to sign out from the Apple Id connected to my old workplace but it won't work. When clicking "sign out" it just jumps to the "icloud"-section. I've unchecked everything except Photos (where nothing happens when I try). What should I do?

(I've tried to restart the computer and turn off screen time)

MacBook Pro (2021)

Posted on Apr 11, 2023 5:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2023 6:43 AM

You've done everything I might suggest. Refer to this document for ways to contact Apple --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

Select your country (also look for "other" regions), then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 11, 2023 6:43 AM in response to mattiilda

You've done everything I might suggest. Refer to this document for ways to contact Apple --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

Select your country (also look for "other" regions), then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Can't sign out from Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.