Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen Time resetting

My child’s screen time settings keep resetting back to nothing. I have to setup the settings nearly every single day. I got my child an iPhone because I was able to make it safe for him and it was great for several months. For the last few weeks though, the settings keep disappearing and he has full access to everything. How do I fix this?

iPhone 13

Posted on Apr 11, 2023 6:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2023 6:54 PM

Hello ChanMe!

Please see this Support Article: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support.

This problem is happening to many users, as far as I know. And each user gets the same answer: Keep your iPhone fully updated, and Contact - Official Apple Support.

You can also leave Product Feedback - Apple, and hopefully Apple will soon address this issue, as it seems to be affecting quite a few people.

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 11, 2023 6:54 PM in response to ChanMe

Hello ChanMe!

Please see this Support Article: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support.

This problem is happening to many users, as far as I know. And each user gets the same answer: Keep your iPhone fully updated, and Contact - Official Apple Support.

You can also leave Product Feedback - Apple, and hopefully Apple will soon address this issue, as it seems to be affecting quite a few people.

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

Screen Time resetting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.