Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I fix the blue smudge in the middle of my screen?

Hey! I recently got a new iPad, it’s only been a month or two ago since I’ve gotten it. I have babied it a lot and make sure it’s taken care of, but I saw earlier today that there was a blue smudge in the middle of the screen that wasn’t there yesterday. Any ideas on what to do? I use this iPad for my nursing assignments, so I don’t particularly want a new one lol. Thanks in advanced!

Posted on Apr 11, 2023 7:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2023 4:03 AM

You would be best advised to visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where you will be able to demonstrate the problem and the technicians assess your iPad. If service or warranty replacement is required, you’ll be in the best possible place to explore your available options:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2023 4:03 AM in response to Ckl_2023nurse

You would be best advised to visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where you will be able to demonstrate the problem and the technicians assess your iPad. If service or warranty replacement is required, you’ll be in the best possible place to explore your available options:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

How do I fix the blue smudge in the middle of my screen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.