Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to change email app display?

Hi,

I used to see my e-mails on the right, and now I can't see them! I attached a picture of how I want it to be. and how it looks to me. How can I change it?

Thank you so much for your help!

[Edited by Moderator]

iMac 21.5″, macOS 13.3

Posted on Apr 12, 2023 1:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2023 9:53 AM

yahel51 wrote:

Hi,
I used to see my e-mails on the right, and now I can't see them! I attached a picture of how I want it to be. and how it looks to me. How can I change it?

[Edited by Moderator]

the 3 column view—

If all you have is the mail box list and the preview pane(?), the third column is the selected email...

typically if you go the far right and grab the border, drag it back to the left until it pops into view. You have to drag it a lot further than you would expect before it appears.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2023 9:53 AM in response to yahel51

yahel51 wrote:

Hi,

[Edited by Moderator]

the 3 column view—

If all you have is the mail box list and the preview pane(?), the third column is the selected email...

typically if you go the far right and grab the border, drag it back to the left until it pops into view. You have to drag it a lot further than you would expect before it appears.

How to change email app display?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.