Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

connecting iphone 13 to 2g wifi

My iphone 13 will not show my 2g network as a connection option. I have the 5g network available. I am looking for the 2g network to view my home camera. I have a belkin router that is set up with both networks available. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted on Apr 12, 2023 6:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2023 6:15 PM

oreo_cookie Said:

"connecting iphone 13 to 2g wifi: My iphone 13 will not show my 2g network as a connection option. I have the 5g network available. I am looking for the 2g network to view my home camera. I have a belkin router that is set up with both networks available. Any help would be appreciated."

-------

Getting in to a 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi Network:

If you mean 2.4Ghz (Wireless A and N), then you need to log in to your router. Make sure it is enabled, and the SSID (network's Name) is being broadcasted.

1. Open: Safari
  2. Tap: the Address Bar
  3. Type: the Default Gateway***
  4. Tap: return
  5. Log In: To the Router
  • User Name (Maybe: Admin)
  • Pasword: (Maybe: Admin)

***The Default Gateway would be wither of these two IP Addresses:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2023 6:15 PM in response to oreo_cookie

oreo_cookie Said:

"connecting iphone 13 to 2g wifi: My iphone 13 will not show my 2g network as a connection option. I have the 5g network available. I am looking for the 2g network to view my home camera. I have a belkin router that is set up with both networks available. Any help would be appreciated."

-------

Getting in to a 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi Network:

If you mean 2.4Ghz (Wireless A and N), then you need to log in to your router. Make sure it is enabled, and the SSID (network's Name) is being broadcasted.

1. Open: Safari
  2. Tap: the Address Bar
  3. Type: the Default Gateway***
  4. Tap: return
  5. Log In: To the Router
  • User Name (Maybe: Admin)
  • Pasword: (Maybe: Admin)

***The Default Gateway would be wither of these two IP Addresses:

connecting iphone 13 to 2g wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.