Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

How do i recover a video deleted longer than 30 days ago

How do i recover a video from longer than 30 days ago. It was in a text and saved to my phone

Posted on Apr 13, 2023 8:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2023 8:48 AM

If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app on a mobile device, read this support article --> If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app - Apple Support

On your iPhone or iPad

1. In iOS 16, iPadOS 16.1, or later, use Face ID or Touch ID to unlock your Recently Deleted album.

2. Tap a photo or video, then tap Recover. To recover multiple photos, tap Select, select your photos or videos, then tap Recover.

3. Confirm that you want to recover the photos or videos.

Anything in your Recently Deleted album stays there for 30 days. After 30 days, it's permanently deleted and you can't get it back.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2023 8:48 AM in response to Bodie1221

If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app on a mobile device, read this support article --> If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app - Apple Support

On your iPhone or iPad

1. In iOS 16, iPadOS 16.1, or later, use Face ID or Touch ID to unlock your Recently Deleted album.

2. Tap a photo or video, then tap Recover. To recover multiple photos, tap Select, select your photos or videos, then tap Recover.

3. Confirm that you want to recover the photos or videos.

Anything in your Recently Deleted album stays there for 30 days. After 30 days, it's permanently deleted and you can't get it back.

How do i recover a video deleted longer than 30 days ago

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.