Unable to Open Logic Pro or Final Cut Pro because of Izotope plugins

How can I completely remove Izotope Rx 9 and Ozone from my MacBook Pro with out the plugin uninstaller? Izotope's plugins are preventing me from using Logic Pro or Final Cut Pro and causing both apps to freeze upon launch. I tried opening Izotope's Product Portal to access its Uninstaller, but every time I try and update and open the Portal, it crashes. My OS is Ventura 13.3.01 and up to date.

Thanks

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 13.3

Posted on Apr 13, 2023 2:28 PM

Similar questions

4 replies

Apr 24, 2023 3:59 PM in response to Quillnib

Izotope Ozone and Rx 9 Advanced were causing Logic Pro to crash on my computer because Izotope has not bothered to update their prohibitively expensive plugins to run on the Mac OS Ventura. Apparently, Rx 10 runs on Mac OS Ventura. On Izotope's website, they provide no timeline as to when or if they will update their version 8 and version 9 software to run on Mac OS Ventura. This leaves Logic Pro X users who own Rx 8 and Rx 9 three options: 1) hold off upgrading to OS Ventura (not a good idea), 2) keep your fingers crossed and wait patiently for an Izotope update, or 3) pay for yet another exorbitantly priced Izotope upgrade.

Unable to Open Logic Pro or Final Cut Pro because of Izotope plugins

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.