Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery Health

Hi Community, i bought a iphone 13 last year (14 May 2022) , after using the device just like 10-12 days My battery health drop 1% & after 1 month 2% drop, i don’t play heavy games regularly, once a week i play pubg.

My battery also calibarate fine, cause my battery health drop without updating software, last i Update 16.4.1 stable , my battery health was 92% , after 4 days of use it goes 91, 92, 90, within 2 day, and yesterday it goes to 89%.

Can anyone help me, apple saying my battery aging normally, but i don’t think so, Within 11 months it Lost 12%

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 13, 2023 11:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2023 12:02 AM

That's completely normal.

Apple states it's normal for your battery to lose on average 1-2% of battery health per month of use.

They will replace your battery if your health falls below 80% within one year of purchase.

Since yours only lost 12% after the past eleven months, your phone is doing much better than expected.

iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 14, 2023 12:02 AM in response to devojitAsaam

That's completely normal.

Apple states it's normal for your battery to lose on average 1-2% of battery health per month of use.

They will replace your battery if your health falls below 80% within one year of purchase.

Since yours only lost 12% after the past eleven months, your phone is doing much better than expected.

iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

Battery Health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.