Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get Apple TV app on my Samsung tv

How do I get the Apple TV app on my Samsung tv

Posted on Apr 14, 2023 8:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2023 8:43 AM

Select models Samsung TV are supported; see the list:

List of Apple TV app-supported smart TVs (and third party streaming devices) - Apple

For these models, the Apple TV app may be pre-installed by Samsung, or else available from the Samsung TV Appstore.

Unsupported models smart TV may need to connect an external streaming device that has (or can have) the Apple TV app: That can be an Apple TV box, or a third party streaming device:

List of Apple TV app-supported (smart TVs and) third party streaming devices - Apple

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support

How to watch Apple TV+, MLS Season Pass, and more - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 14, 2023 8:43 AM in response to nlmeb

Select models Samsung TV are supported; see the list:

List of Apple TV app-supported smart TVs (and third party streaming devices) - Apple

For these models, the Apple TV app may be pre-installed by Samsung, or else available from the Samsung TV Appstore.

Unsupported models smart TV may need to connect an external streaming device that has (or can have) the Apple TV app: That can be an Apple TV box, or a third party streaming device:

List of Apple TV app-supported (smart TVs and) third party streaming devices - Apple

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support

How to watch Apple TV+, MLS Season Pass, and more - Apple Support

How do I get Apple TV app on my Samsung tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.