Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How much would it cost to repair my iPhone 12 Pro Max the ear speaker is bad and the front and back of the phone are shattered

iPhone 12 Pro Max front and back phone repair , also ear speaker exchange , what would it cost ?

Posted on Apr 14, 2023 7:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2023 9:10 PM

Hello WeLoveJESUS777!

It sounds like your iPhone needs to be repaired. An estimate will be provided after your device is assessed.

Please see: Product Service and Repair Information - Official Apple Support

You may also want to view: Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support.

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 14, 2023 9:10 PM in response to WeLoveJESUS777

Hello WeLoveJESUS777!

It sounds like your iPhone needs to be repaired. An estimate will be provided after your device is assessed.

Please see: Product Service and Repair Information - Official Apple Support

You may also want to view: Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support.

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

How much would it cost to repair my iPhone 12 Pro Max the ear speaker is bad and the front and back of the phone are shattered

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.