My AirPods Pro 2 won't update

My airpods pro 2 doesn't update i just want to update them and i try everything, i have the the version of 3A283 and i dont know why i have this old version?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

AirPods Pro (2nd generation)

Posted on Apr 15, 2023 12:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2023 8:39 PM

Eliasroko Said:

"My AirPods Pro 2 won't update: My airpods pro 2 doesn't update i just want to update them and i try everything, i have the the version of 3A283 and i dont know why i have this old version?"

-------

Updating Airpods to the Latest Firmware:

Connect and pair these to a device that itself is already connected to the Internet. The firmware will be updated on its own.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2023 8:39 PM in response to Eliasroko

Eliasroko Said:

"My AirPods Pro 2 won't update: My airpods pro 2 doesn't update i just want to update them and i try everything, i have the the version of 3A283 and i dont know why i have this old version?"

-------

Updating Airpods to the Latest Firmware:

Connect and pair these to a device that itself is already connected to the Internet. The firmware will be updated on its own.

Apr 16, 2023 10:46 AM in response to Eliasroko

Hey Eliasroko,

Have you checked to make sure that your AirPods Pro 2nd Generation are genuine Apple AirPods? I'm sorry to say, but version 3A283 came out back in September of 2020. It doesn't make sense that your AirPod Pros would have this version number as the 2nd Gen Pros came out in September of 2022.

You can identify your AirPods here on Apple Support's webpage: Identify your AirPods - Apple Support (IN)

You can also check your AirPods serial number here: Find the serial number of your AirPods - Apple Support (IE)

Hope this helps bro! :D

My AirPods Pro 2 won't update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.