My iPhone 11 will only charge to 1 percent. What do I do

What do I do to get my iPhone to charge

Posted on Apr 15, 2023 6:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2023 7:02 PM

Hello ~ If you need to have your battery replaced take a look here…

iPhone Repair & Service - Apple Support

You can scroll down to “ How much will it cost ”and put in your information for an estimate cost. Good luck.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

~Katana-San~

5 replies

Apr 15, 2023 6:52 PM in response to Bellaroseblair

You may have a poor battery condition which cannot provide sufficient power for peak performance. What is the Battery Health of your iPhone? Open Settings Battery Battery Health and let us know which percentage you see for Maximum Capacity. Also note what is written under Peak Performance. If your battery's Maximum Capacity shows a value of 80% or less, then it has gone through its lifecycle and therefore should be replaced, according to Apple.

Axel F.

Apr 15, 2023 6:51 PM in response to Bellaroseblair

"My iPhone 11 will only charge to 1 percent. What do I do: What do I do to get my iPhone to charge"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Charge:

Visit the following links for tips on troubleshooting this...

I. Try what is on this Link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't Turn on or is Frozen - Apple Support

II. View the Battery Health:

Apple recommends you get a new battery, once the Battery Health reaches 80% or lower. When the Battery Health is 80% or lower, it is time for a new battery.

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: Battery
  3. Tap: Battery Health
  4. View: [the percentage]
  5. Is it 80% or less?  If so, it is time for a new battery.

III. Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

IV. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

My iPhone 11 will only charge to 1 percent. What do I do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.