You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to get a new invitation code to TestFlight app

How to get back to ask for a email link, or get a new invitation code for TestFlight app after it has been installed on my iPhone

Posted on Apr 16, 2023 5:35 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2024 6:35 AM

I need TestFlight redeem code

87 replies

Dec 25, 2023 9:34 AM in response to buba35

buba35 wrote:

I need TestFlight redeem code

Nobody around this discussion can provide TestFlight codes, nor provide access to third-party or Apple apps.

TestFlight is a way for app developers to get help testing their not-completely-ready apps.

TestFlight is not a try-before-you-buy mechanism for apps.

If helping to debug a potentially-buggy app is interesting to you, contact the app vendor you are seeking to assist with debugging and testing, and inquire if they’re currently running a beta for the app. The app vendor created the app, and—if there is a beta, and if the beta is using TestFlight—is managing the beta and any TestFlight codes.

Oct 17, 2023 2:28 PM in response to SEMYKL

I am the lead on this project; I have full control over appstore connect, I can publish the app to the app store etc. How on earth do I get access to test flight? What is this mysterious code invite code? I have opened the email, no code; I have opened the email on the iPad, no code. I have scoured over app store connect looking to generate this code. Nothing. How on earth do I get this?

Dec 27, 2023 8:48 AM in response to usman1-2

usman1-2 wrote:

I need invitation code

Nobody around this discussion can provide TestFlight codes, nor provide access to third-party or Apple apps.

TestFlight is a way for app developers to get help testing their not-completely-ready apps.

If helping to debug a potentially-buggy app is interesting to you, contact the app vendor you are seeking to assist with debugging and testing, and inquire if they’re currently running a beta for the app. The app vendor created the app, and—if there is a beta, and if the beta is using TestFlight—is managing the beta and any TestFlight codes.

Aug 19, 2023 9:12 AM in response to heresharris

heresharris wrote:

How do you make that request? im currently in the same boat as the last person..lol. TIA!

Contact the app developer running the beta.

How you do that depends on the app developer, and on whether they have room in the beta.

Codes that are redeemed are available in the TestFlight app.

The app beta I just checked has a contact link in the info on the app beta, in TestFlight.

Nov 27, 2023 7:28 AM in response to Kgcjufjjnjjff

Kgcjufjjnjjff wrote:

i want to get my test flight invitation code

Jan 2, 2024 2:50 PM in response to israr244

israr244 wrote:

Please TestFlight coad

Hello and welcome to the thread.

TestFlight is a way for app developers to get help testing their maybe-not-completely-ready-to-use apps.

Nov 23, 2023 1:24 PM in response to sulayman35

sulayman35 wrote:

How can I email link or invitation code for test flight app

If helping out with a potentially-buggy app is interesting, contact the app vendor you are seeking to assist with testing, and inquire whether they’re currently running a beta. The app vendor created the app, and is managing any active TestFlight beta.

Jan 5, 2024 7:42 AM in response to guicho100

guicho100 wrote:

Hey redeem code for the invitation cose

Hello and welcome to the thread.

TestFlight is a way for app developers to get help testing their maybe-not-completely-ready-to-use apps.

how to get a new invitation code to TestFlight app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.