Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

PlayStation mirror share

I’m trying to find a way for my ps5, plugged into my living room TCL TV. I recently got an Apple TV and it’s in my bedroom, is there any way I could somehow stream or mirror from my ps5 (connected to TCL) and play ps5 on another room on my Apple TV. Thanks for your help!

PlayStation5,

Posted on Apr 16, 2023 6:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2023 7:42 AM

people say one can connect the ps controller to an iphone and then use PS Remote Play on the App Store (apple.com)

and then airplay mirror it to the appletv

it's not something I ever tried though

more

appletv remote play - Google-

13 replies

Jun 17, 2023 3:58 AM in response to grill2010

Couldn’t get it on my Apple TV with your MirrorPlay app on that tv, iPad, and iPhone 11, and all that happens is glitchy pixels with audio and video then darkness. A thousand time. Mirroring to my Apple TV and got a look at the crappy game that lags and lags. Then eventually, darkness with only sound and nothing else. Manually automatic it doesn’t work.

the psRenotepkay app is so **** now mirroring iPad to Apple TV. MirrorPlay app lets you enter in the ip addresses of which ones you need and everything which DOES in fact work; it is a well done process and perfect way to do it. But it won’t work for me, internet ain’t the issue either. I JUST WANNA PLAY IN MY BEDROOM!!!! 😩😩😩 haha helllpp

MirrorPlay don’t work

Jun 27, 2023 1:22 AM in response to grill2010

It’s still not happening for me. All I see after using the app MirrorPlay on my Apple TV, I’m still stuck it always ends up in darkness. but I can hear the sounds of course. Tried it on the iPad then tried to mirror it the tv. Absolutely lag-athon. Ever using the app on my iPad. I must be something wrong haha I still needs some help 😩

Jun 27, 2023 3:39 AM in response to taylor179

Could you not just share your other streaming settings and maybe explain what you already tried to solve that issue? You are asking for help but you are actually not really answering the questions so it's a bit difficult to figure out what's wrong. So again

1. What version of Apple TV you are using (model/ year)

2. What are your other streaming settings inside PSPlay? (All of them)

3. Did you already try other settings to solve your problem?

PlayStation mirror share

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.