I can not authorize my Mac Pro as when I do it says that I already have 5 devices authorized although this is incorrect

I can not authorize my Mac Pro as when I do it says that I already have 5 devices authorized although this is incorrect

Mac Pro, macOS 12.6

Posted on Apr 16, 2023 9:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2023 9:22 AM

Have you tried "Deauthorize All" and then authorize the computers that you still have and want to use? Note that only computers are authorized, not iPhones or iPads.

To deauthorize all, see the "If you need to deauthorize a computer that you don't have access to" in the Mac or PC section of Authorize or deauthorize your computer for iTunes Store purchases - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2023 9:22 AM in response to Skiplunch72

Have you tried "Deauthorize All" and then authorize the computers that you still have and want to use? Note that only computers are authorized, not iPhones or iPads.

To deauthorize all, see the "If you need to deauthorize a computer that you don't have access to" in the Mac or PC section of Authorize or deauthorize your computer for iTunes Store purchases - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.