Delay when switching between desktops (Ventura 13.3.1)

I have recently updated my M1 Macbook Pro to Ventura 13.3.1 and instantly experiencing a delay (1-2 sec) when switching between my fullscreen applications. Sometimes also the app switch (cmd + tab) shows up with delay.

This is the same behavior as here: Delay when switching between desktops - Apple Community

But I cannot reply to this topic. Also there the problem occurs on Macos 12.3.1.

Is that a bug?

MacBook Pro 16″

Posted on Apr 16, 2023 9:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2023 5:39 AM

I'm having the same issue, on an M2 pro laptop, and it's driving me crazy. The delay is huge; around 2 seconds. Honestly, this is a potential security concern, as someone might paste a password in the wrong place, thinking that it's in focus when it's actually not (yes; using copy/paste for passwords is bad form, but sometimes necessary).

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2023 5:39 AM in response to DrSarez

I'm having the same issue, on an M2 pro laptop, and it's driving me crazy. The delay is huge; around 2 seconds. Honestly, this is a potential security concern, as someone might paste a password in the wrong place, thinking that it's in focus when it's actually not (yes; using copy/paste for passwords is bad form, but sometimes necessary).

Delay when switching between desktops (Ventura 13.3.1)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.