Related Article: List of Made for iPhone hearing devices

Is my ReSound GN compatible for an iPhone 13?

Is my ReSound GN compatible for an iPhone 13? Hearing aid that is.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 16, 2023 10:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2023 10:50 PM

Probably you are using third-party apps or a third-party device.

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps or a specific website or a product then please contact the app developer or site publisher/host or the manufacturer directly. Here is how

• To contact an App developer --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support
  • To contact a web publisher —> Scroll Down to the bottom of the web page. You will find: Contact Us, Help Center, Support, Terms of use, etc.
  • To contact the Manufacturer --> Please read the manual that may have come along with the product.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2023 10:50 PM in response to Ktyone_1227

Probably you are using third-party apps or a third-party device.

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps or a specific website or a product then please contact the app developer or site publisher/host or the manufacturer directly. Here is how

• To contact an App developer --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support
  • To contact a web publisher —> Scroll Down to the bottom of the web page. You will find: Contact Us, Help Center, Support, Terms of use, etc.
  • To contact the Manufacturer --> Please read the manual that may have come along with the product.

Is my ReSound GN compatible for an iPhone 13?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.