Exchange Policy

To Whom It May Concern:

I received an Apple watch as a gift this week and am unsure if I want to keep it. What are my options? Can I return it for a gift card to be spent later on something else?

If I did decide to keep the watch, can I exchange it for a different size and color?

Thanks,

Drew

Posted on Apr 17, 2023 10:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2023 11:19 AM

One has 14 days from original date of purchase to return an item for either refund. You can then either buy another item you'd rather have or get an Apple Gift Card.

Do you know when the watch was purchased? Did the gift giver give you the original purchase receipt. Apple is firm on the 14 day return window, even if you just to exchange it for a different size and/or color.

And finally, the watch would need to be returned in the same country the watch was purchased.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2023 11:19 AM in response to asalisbury22

One has 14 days from original date of purchase to return an item for either refund. You can then either buy another item you'd rather have or get an Apple Gift Card.

Do you know when the watch was purchased? Did the gift giver give you the original purchase receipt. Apple is firm on the 14 day return window, even if you just to exchange it for a different size and/or color.

And finally, the watch would need to be returned in the same country the watch was purchased.

Exchange Policy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.