Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Spam emails

Hi, how come for the past 5 months I have been getting non stop spam emails? I have not registered to anything. They keep popping up in my junk mail and it is so so frustrating! I am sick and tired of constantly having to report the emails. Its like it gets worse each day. I never use to get these scam emails before. I don’t understand why I keep getting them. How would I prevent these emails? I have a Microsoft email and I don’t get these spam emails. The emails are regarding deliveries with random links or about promotions/discounts/raffles.

It really is bugging me and I am so annoyed at these emails!

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 17, 2023 9:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2023 12:50 AM

See -> Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

⤵️

If you receive a suspicious email or SMS text message that looks like it's supposed to be from Apple, please email it to reportphishing@apple.com.1

How to protect your Apple account and devices

Here are some things you can do to avoid scams that target your Apple account and devices.

• Never share personal information like credit card numbers, unless you can verify the recipient is who they claim to be.
  • Protect your Apple ID. Use two-factor authentication, always keep your contact information secure and up to date, and never share your Apple ID password or verification codes with anyone. Apple never asks for this information to provide support.
  • Never use Apple Gift Cards to make other kinds of payments. 
  • Learn how to identify legitimate Apple emails about your App Store or iTunes Store purchases. If you send or receive money with Apple Pay (U.S. only), treat it like any other private transaction.
  • Learn how to keep your Apple devices and data secure.
  • Download software only from sources you can trust.
  • Don't follow links or open or save attachments in suspicious or unsolicited messages.

How to report suspicious emails, messages, and calls

• If you receive a suspicious email that looks like it's supposed to be from Apple, please forward it to reportphishing@apple.com.1  
  • To report a suspicious SMS text message that looks like it's supposed to be from Apple, take a screenshot of the message and email the screenshot to reportphishing@apple.com.
  • To report spam or other suspicious emails that you receive in your iCloud.com, me.com, or mac.com Inbox, send them to abuse@icloud.com.
  • To report spam or other suspicious messages that you receive through Messages, tap Report Junk under the message. You can also block unwanted messages and calls.
  • Report scam phone calls to the Federal Trade Commission (U.S. only) at reportfraud.ftc.gov or to your local law enforcement agency.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2023 12:50 AM in response to Tech_Fanatic

See -> Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

⤵️

If you receive a suspicious email or SMS text message that looks like it's supposed to be from Apple, please email it to reportphishing@apple.com.1

How to protect your Apple account and devices

Here are some things you can do to avoid scams that target your Apple account and devices.

• Never share personal information like credit card numbers, unless you can verify the recipient is who they claim to be.
  • Protect your Apple ID. Use two-factor authentication, always keep your contact information secure and up to date, and never share your Apple ID password or verification codes with anyone. Apple never asks for this information to provide support.
  • Never use Apple Gift Cards to make other kinds of payments. 
  • Learn how to identify legitimate Apple emails about your App Store or iTunes Store purchases. If you send or receive money with Apple Pay (U.S. only), treat it like any other private transaction.
  • Learn how to keep your Apple devices and data secure.
  • Download software only from sources you can trust.
  • Don't follow links or open or save attachments in suspicious or unsolicited messages.

How to report suspicious emails, messages, and calls

• If you receive a suspicious email that looks like it's supposed to be from Apple, please forward it to reportphishing@apple.com.1  
  • To report a suspicious SMS text message that looks like it's supposed to be from Apple, take a screenshot of the message and email the screenshot to reportphishing@apple.com.
  • To report spam or other suspicious emails that you receive in your iCloud.com, me.com, or mac.com Inbox, send them to abuse@icloud.com.
  • To report spam or other suspicious messages that you receive through Messages, tap Report Junk under the message. You can also block unwanted messages and calls.
  • Report scam phone calls to the Federal Trade Commission (U.S. only) at reportfraud.ftc.gov or to your local law enforcement agency.

Spam emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.