Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

How to keep music from my apple iTunes account

Where can I keep the playlists I’ve bought and kept on my music account ? If I get rid of Apple Music ?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Apr 18, 2023 4:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2023 11:27 PM

Hi,

See the following ing support documents.

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

Use Sync Library to access your music library across your devices – Apple Support (UK)

After you unsubscribe from Apple Music, you will continue to use the music app. Music and playlists that have been obtained from your subscription will be deleted. Otherwise you will keep your own music and playlists. Make sure that your own music has been downloaded and backed up.

Jim

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2023 11:27 PM in response to dinar320

Hi,

See the following ing support documents.

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

Use Sync Library to access your music library across your devices – Apple Support (UK)

After you unsubscribe from Apple Music, you will continue to use the music app. Music and playlists that have been obtained from your subscription will be deleted. Otherwise you will keep your own music and playlists. Make sure that your own music has been downloaded and backed up.

Jim

How to keep music from my apple iTunes account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.