Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

game pigeon

so i just transferred all my stuff from a 14 to a 14 pro but only game pigeon won't install and there's just the cloud symbol to redownload but when i press it there's the spinning circle then it stops and shows the cloud again and it won't download. when i go into my phones storage it shows it's there but it still won't load the re install button and it doesn't show the game pigeon picture. i've tried restarting my phone and signing out and back in. it's like it doesn't wanna come back from the cloud.

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 19, 2023 10:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2023 2:43 AM

when i press it there's the spinning circle

Please check the network connection:

You need to have a good Service and/or Wi-Fi.

If they are On, turn Off Hotspot & VPN.

Charge the battery > 70%.

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support

-> If you tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support.

Then try again.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2023 2:43 AM in response to heyden80

when i press it there's the spinning circle

Please check the network connection:

You need to have a good Service and/or Wi-Fi.

If they are On, turn Off Hotspot & VPN.

Charge the battery > 70%.

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support

-> If you tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support.

Then try again.

game pigeon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.