How do I check my Apple Watch battery status on my iphone

Using my iPhone, how do I tell the percent charge of my Apple Watch battery?

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 20, 2023 12:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2023 2:34 PM

You can add the built-in Battery Widget to your iPhone Home Screen, or Widget Page. On it you can see the battery status of your Apple Watch, as well as AirPods, and of course your iPhone.

Long press on an "empty" spot on your iPhone Home Screen and tap "+" in the top right corner. Scroll down and find Batteries. Select the desired Widget and add it. When you Apple Watch is connected to your iPhone, you will be able to see the battery status of your watch, in the Widget.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2023 2:34 PM in response to DesignsbyL

You can add the built-in Battery Widget to your iPhone Home Screen, or Widget Page. On it you can see the battery status of your Apple Watch, as well as AirPods, and of course your iPhone.

Long press on an "empty" spot on your iPhone Home Screen and tap "+" in the top right corner. Scroll down and find Batteries. Select the desired Widget and add it. When you Apple Watch is connected to your iPhone, you will be able to see the battery status of your watch, in the Widget.

How do I check my Apple Watch battery status on my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.