Connecting Devices to my iPhone for Using Bluetooth

My iPhone used to recognize my wireless earphones but doesn't recognize any devices anymore. How can I fix the problem?

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Apr 20, 2023 2:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2023 3:14 PM

If your iPhone will not connect with your earphones, delete them from within the Bluetooth menu - and set them up again.

Go to: Settings Bluetooth. Find your earphones, tap in and select Forget Device. Then restart your iPhone.

When your iPhone is switched on again, your ear phones must be "paired" with your iPhone again. Start by going back to Settings Bluetooth, take your earphones, and put them in "pairing mode" - this happens a little differently, depending on which earphones you have, but most often it's something to hold a button until an LED flashes. When your earphones are in pairing mode - they should pop up on your iPhone, tap them and let the two devices connect.

If you are using wireless AirPods, let me know - the procedure is slightly different.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2023 3:14 PM in response to MiaGia37

If your iPhone will not connect with your earphones, delete them from within the Bluetooth menu - and set them up again.

Go to: Settings Bluetooth. Find your earphones, tap in and select Forget Device. Then restart your iPhone.

When your iPhone is switched on again, your ear phones must be "paired" with your iPhone again. Start by going back to Settings Bluetooth, take your earphones, and put them in "pairing mode" - this happens a little differently, depending on which earphones you have, but most often it's something to hold a button until an LED flashes. When your earphones are in pairing mode - they should pop up on your iPhone, tap them and let the two devices connect.

If you are using wireless AirPods, let me know - the procedure is slightly different.

Connecting Devices to my iPhone for Using Bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.