My apple gift card doesn’t work after I activated it almost 12 hours ago

Why doesn’t my apple gift card work in the App Store. I already waited around 12 hours and it still doesn’t work. I also tried logging out and logging back in but that didn’t work either.

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 20, 2023 7:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2023 7:27 PM

If you are having problems redeeming a gift card, review the possible reasons and suggestions listed in this support article --> If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

If none of those resolve the issue, refer to this document for ways to contact Apple --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

Select your country (also look for "other" regions), then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2023 7:27 PM in response to CodyJahames

If you are having problems redeeming a gift card, review the possible reasons and suggestions listed in this support article --> If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

If none of those resolve the issue, refer to this document for ways to contact Apple --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

Select your country (also look for "other" regions), then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

My apple gift card doesn’t work after I activated it almost 12 hours ago

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.