System folder keeps coming back on opening session

On opening a new session on an iMac OS Ventura, a system folder named vi.lproj appears on the Finder. There is nothing inside and when I close it, i will not reappear. However, on the next session opening there it is again. A bit annoying. This started not long after I downloaded files from Dropbox. Could this be related? Anyway, I hesitate to go back with Time Machine. Is this a solution and if so how do I proceed. Is there an other way to fix this? Thanks.

Larry

iMac 27″, macOS 13.3

Posted on Apr 21, 2023 3:23 PM

3 replies

Apr 23, 2023 12:51 PM in response to lchoquette

Hi lchoquette,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. If you are having an issue with your iMac, here are a few steps that may be useful:

1. Restart your device to see if the issue is still there: Shut down or restart your Mac - Apple Support

2. Confirm that your device is using the most recent software to rule out the older one: Update macOS on Mac - Apple Support

3. Try the steps here to see if they help: Prevent apps and windows from reopening on Mac - Apple Support

4. Contact Apple Support here if you need further support: Contact - Official Apple Support

Have a great day.

System folder keeps coming back on opening session

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.